
Other than the Texas vs. A&M game, our Thanksgiving was great!
Thanksgiving morning, our little family went to Kaki's new house (Bryan's mom) and took a nice walk through Chisolm Park which just happens to be right across the street! It was beautiful weather and the ducks were out in full force! Drew enjoyed being carried in my front carrier which hasn't been used since he was about 2 months old. He also really liked the playground - so did Juliet (Kaki's Bichon).




When lunchtime rolled around, we went to Nonnie & Poppa's (Adriane's parents) for a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. My mom's cousin whom I had never met just moved to the metroplex, so she joined us. It was fun getting to know Sheridan, and I'm sure she was overwhelmed with meeting the rest of us.

After lunch, we of course took a walk to try to burn those dessert calories. The girls pushed their shopping carts around the entire neighborhood. It was so cute!
All three kiddos (Mercedes, Karis, and Drew) spent the night at Nonnie & Poppa's Thanksgiving night, so Aunt Shayla bought them all matching PJs. They were the cutest trio I've ever seen.
I love how sweet my nieces are to Drew. I hope Drew is just as sweet to their THIRD little girl when she comes into this world - YEP...Shayla is pregnant with another girl and is due on our anniversary, April 16. We couldn't be more thrilled!
As you can see, Drew's first Thanksgiving was so fun. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment