Drew had his first birthday on May 16th! It's VERY hard to believe that Drew is now ONE!!! It seems like we just came home from the hospital, except I'm not in pain :)
We had a pretty big birthday party at our house for the little guy. Bryan, with the help of some of the other dads, cooked out burgers, chicken, and hot dogs. I helped out a LITTLE by baking Drew's birthday cake and all of the cupcakes and 2 kinds of icing. It was A LOT of work, but Drew is SO worth it. I think the party went really well considering the house was FULL of people and it was pouring down rain outside. Thanks to everyone who came! It wouldn't have been as fun without you.
Now on with the pictures!!!
Good morning, birthday boy!!!!
The birthday boy is ready for his party to begin!
The centerpiece.
The table. I made the big cupcake and small ones. We ordered the one at the bottom for D to 'smash'.
The cooks.
Opening his first gift!
It's a giant truck from Sophie!! Thanks Sophie!!!
Everyone has their eyes on Drew!
Mercedes decided she wanted to hold all of the tissue paper.
A Tickle Me Ernie...we had never seen one before!
A new car from Kaki!!!
A new wagon from Mama and Daddy!! Drew and Cadence LOVED the wagon.
Cadence and Drew in the wagon.
Singing "Happy Birthday"
Daddy smashed his hand into the cake. Drew didn't like that too much. He HATES having stuff on his hands.
Finally eating some cake.
Now he's using a spoon to devour his cake.
mmm.....
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



1 comments:
I can't believe he's already 1!! That cupcake-cake was super cute...good job! I love the centerpiece too...you're such the hotess :) Looks like he really enjoyed smashing his cake...once he got over the fact that his hands were dirty! I have that issue too!
BTW, I'm lovin' your new haircut. Super cute!!
Post a Comment