Sunday, May 10, was my very first Mother's Day!
Bryan was so nice to take Drew Duty so I could relax and be stress free. I got to sleep in (although, we missed church because of it) and sit on the couch in my robe and relax! Drew and Bryan went in together and got me another Remembrance Ring from James Avery. The first one I got is an emerald which is Drew's birthstone. The one I got for Mother's Day is a pink tourmaline which is my birthstone as well as Bryan's. They look so good together, and I'm proud to wear them every day!
After a couple hours of relaxing, we took Kaki (Bryan's mom) to lunch at Truluck's in Southlake. I had never eaten there before, but I can tell you now that I am definitely eating there again. The fish was amazing!
For dinner, Bryan and Drew took me to one of my favorite steakhouses, Sullivan's. Drew was a little loud with his newfound squeals, but the wait staff didn't seem to mind.
My Mother's Day ended up being fuller than I expected, but I really enjoyed it. Thanks Bryan and Drew! I love you!!!!
Our little family in Southlake.
Drew and Kaki.
Drew liked looking at the fountain.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



2 comments:
It sounds like your first Mother's Day was perfect! You all look so happy:)
hey! you look GREAT...have you lost more weight?? I'm glad you had a wonderful 1st mother's day. I can't believe Drew will be 1 on Saturday--hope his party goes well! :)
Post a Comment