My childhood friend Megan and her 14 month old Caleb came to visit last weekend. They met us at our house for some playtime, and then we went to lunch and shopped. It was so fun getting to see them. I haven't seen them since Caleb was just a few weeks old, and Drew wasn't even born yet!!! Thanks for visiting! We can't wait to see you again!
Caleb and Drew meeting for the first time. I think they really enjoyed each other's company!
Caleb decided to escape from Megan while she was trying to change his diaper in the car. It was pretty funny watching his little naked bottom crawl around the car seat. Good thing there were leather seats!!
I just thought this was a sweet picture of Drew when we were out shopping.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



1 comments:
I have to say, that is one cute naked bottom!! We enjoyed our outing with yall so much. Try not to let Drew grow up so fast!! Love, Belinda
Post a Comment