Apparently there's a stomach bug going around that involves more than just throwing up. My dad had it, then my mom, and then Drew. Poor Drew was sick for a couple days but he's back to himself and is actually eating MUCH more than he ever has. I, on the other hand, was a different story. I ended up with the bug 2 days after D got over his, and mine lasted 5 days!! Luckily, I just had my first day of eating normal food, and I feel fine! Even though Bryan had to take off work to care for me and Drew, I couldn't be any more pleased with the way things went. Drew got quality time with his daddy, and I felt like a queen! Now that I'm better, I'm missing that attention (I know D is too), but I am definitely glad I don't feel like poop anymore. It was SO hard not to be able to hold and kiss my boys.
Here's a picture I took of Drew when he was at his worst. Poor guy just didn't want to do anything except lay on the couch or be held.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



1 comments:
Glad y'all are feeling better! I still haven't gotten use to catching all the illness associated with having children. Nor, have I figured out why I'm always the one that gets sick and John never gets it!
Post a Comment