My friend Cindy just had a sweet baby girl in October, and while she was pregnant she posted the below stats every so often throughout. It was a really good way for me to keep up with her pregnancy, so I've stolen it from her (and I think she stole it from someone else). I'm currently 12 weeks and 2 days along and feel like I should be 30 weeks and 2 days along. Anyway, here are the stats this week:
How far along? 12 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes? Yes, since I was about 6 weeks along
Sleep: Okay; I get up about 3 or 4 times to potty. I also get super hot so that keeps me awake.
Best moment this week: Actually it was last week - started going to Stroller Strides again!
Movement: Sometimes I feel like the baby is flipping, but haven't felt any kicks. I thought I felt a little flutter the other day but haven't felt it since.
Food cravings: Cold water, cold milk, cold V8 - basically any beverage that's cold! I don't really crave anything specific unless we're in the grocery store and I spot something I need right then and there...over Thanksgiving it was pickles.
Gender: We have a feeling it's a girl, but we don't want to get our hopes up. We'll find out in February.
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Jeans that fit. Sleeping on my stomach. SUSHI!!!!
What I am looking forward to: Kicks!
Weekly Wisdom: Just because you have a belly doesn't mean you're fat.
Milestones: Nearing the end of the 1st trimester! Next appointment is December 29th.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment