The other night we were about to get Drew to bed, but he was having too much fun playing with his daddy. They were wrestling around on the couch, and I said something like, "Maybe Daddy will make a tent for you one of these days." I didn't mean for it to be that night, but Bryan had other ideas! He was so excited to make a tent for himself, Drew, and Coco to play in. They were having a blast until Coco decided to crash it by jumping on top of the tent. Once Coco did that, Drew wanted to crash into the top of it as well. It was fun, but I think we may have to make it a little bigger next time!
What a beautiful creation...haha.
Daddy hanging out in the tent...tight squeeze.
Daddy & Drew
Daddy & Coco
Crash!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



2 comments:
This post just makes me smile!! Bryan is such a good daddy!! What sweet memories he is making with Drew :)
I meant to post this the other day .. There are these card table tents on Etsy .. http://www.etsy.com/shop/missprettypretty .. trying to decide whether or not to get one for Abby and Andrew!
Post a Comment