Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Almost 26 Weeks

I'll be 26 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and I'm continuing to grow and grow! I had my monthly OB checkup today and got my usual belly measurement. If you recall, last month I was measuring 5 weeks ahead of schedule. Well, this time I'm measuring 7 weeks ahead. Yes, you read that correctly! I'm 26 weeks, and I'm measuring like I'm 33 weeks along! Luckily, the doctor said it's nothing to be concerned about. He attributes it to this being my second pregnancy, the baby probably being bigger than average, and myself being short. I hit a milestone today too. Today was my last MONTHLY appointment. I start going every 2 weeks from now until my last month (May or June). I also have another sonogram in 4 weeks, so we'll find out then how big of a baby we're dealing with!

Here's an update on everything else to do with my pregnancy:

How far along? 26 Weeks (on Wednesday)

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: It's getting worse. Turning over is really painful so I wake up quite often during the night...and the heartburn is out of this world bad!

Best moment this week: Drew randomly coming up to kiss my belly.

Movement: Constantly...mostly when we're watching our shows in the evening.

Food cravings: Sweets!

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: none really...just braxton hicks.

Belly Button in or out? Neither...it's flat.

What I miss: Not having constant back pain.

What I am looking forward to: Scheduling the c-section.

Weekly Wisdom: Control the sweet cravings!

Milestones: Starting my appointments every 2 weeks instead of once a month.

Belly Picture(s):

This is me at 35 weeks pregnant with Drew.


AND

This is me now...nearly 26 weeks pregnant with James. I'd say I'm pretty large!

0 comments: