Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What A Steal!

Well, I made another purchase for James! If you've never heard of BabySteals.com, you should check it out. Every day they have a deal on something baby/kid related...usually clothing or accessories. Usually when I get the notice with the item of the day, everything is sold out by the time I click the link! This week I got lucky! I purchased these NotSox by BabyLegs this week at 58% off! I paid $15 for these 3 pair. They are SO cute, and I can't wait for the day that James gets to wear them!

3 comments:

Erin Benton said...

I love this site as well! Emme is still too small for her baby legs, but she will get there. I have purchased a Hooter Hider, baby legs, and something else (can't remember) from this site. Great steals.

Amy said...

Why have I never heard of this site?? Oh the deals I've missed!!

Abbi said...

We love babylegs! Do you know about kidsteals.com as well? Drew is getting old enough for some of that stuff - I've been watching both sites! Congrats on James!